Since 1916, Modine Manufacturing Company has applied innovative thermal technology to meet customer’s needs. Founder A.B.Modine made innovation a company value and built a thriving business. Modine breakthroughs in customized heating and cooling solutions have yielded state-of-the-art components, modules and systems that have given the world’s vehicle makers and commercial equipment manufacturers a competitive edge in the markets they serve.
Visit the Modine Web Site.
Modine’s Hot Dawg is widely recognized as the industry’s most popular residentially-certified gas-fired unit heater, with six sizes available from 30,000 – 125,000 BTUs. It is an ideal solution for residential garages and workshops, along with light commercial or industrial applications.
The gas-fired Hot Dawg offers the following features:
- Hush-puppy quiet operation
- 10 year warranty on heat exchanger
- Lightweight, easy installation
- Low profile design
- Certified for residential, commercial and industrial use
- Operates with natural gas or propane
- Optional finger-proof fan guard for operation at low mounting heights
- MADE IN THE USA